Posted by : Unknown Saturday 11 January 2014

Greeting to whoever reading this!


Whew, I'm feeling kinda awkward since it's my first blog post. I made one before but nothing came out from it since I'd done nothing. Well, things that aren't done wholeheartedly are bound to fail. So, I'll try to do my best for this new one. Can't be bothered by the mistakes anymore, I will change on how I do things now.

Still, I'm kinda lost of what should I make use of this site. There's a ton of possibility for what everyone wanted to see, so I can hardly think of anything. For the time being, I'll post anything that came out of my mind in here. A diary? Nah, I'm not that type who rants on their blogs about how life sucks. Seriously, I hate that too.

For the sums up, I hope I'll have much time to spare for this blog. I just graduated from high school a little while ago (was it last year?), so I'm looking forward to devote myself here. I feel obliged to share all my knowledge and expertise to anyone who wants after all this time being just a user, it's time for me to produce things for others. Yeah, that should do for the introduction. See ya later!

p/s: My posts will mostly be in Malay because I prefer to have followers from my own country too. ^_^













{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

Every Question Deserves An Answer

Welcome to My World

Popular Post

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Comment Section

comments powered by Disqus

My Blog List

- Copyright © 2013 fyz-imr | Quasar Shift -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -